As a follow up series to Grant Writing 101, this series educates participants on the art of grant finding, as well as the different types of funding available.
The presenter will show participants different resources that can be used to conduct grant research and how to estimate the amount of funding a nonprofit organization may need. By the end of the series, participants will have the confidence and knowledge to start their grant funding research.
- Locate grants by utilizing information and processes learned through the class
- Identify the different types of contributions the nonprofit can accept: either through donations, memberships, fundraising events, and fees -- that are considered primary to its operation
- Estimate how much to ask for by learning the process of evaluating expenses and support required
- Analyze and compare the differences in Fundraising and Philanthropy
- Examine revenue streams through organizations that provide products and services such as Guidestar