How I can help you
Born/raised in The Netherlands, father operated electrical contracting business and two appliance stores. Started Eindhoven technical university (BSME program), quit when parents planned to emigrate to USA. Worked for Dutch government Rivers Control department. Emigrated to USA in 1959, worked as design engineer in machinery biz. Purchased, grew and sold (nearly bankrupt) machinery manufacturer (1986-2000), expanded into foreign markets including Eastern Europe and Far East. Today continue to work as project engineer / machine designer for business.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
BSME Lawrence Tech U BSME, night school 1965. Half required credits MBA Wayne State U.