How I can help you
Riyon is a world-renowned patent strategist who develops portfolios to maximize the business value of the assets. She focuses on next-generation technologies including augmented and virtual realities. She is also a mentor for WXR fund accelerator program, Boost VC and a licensing executive for the LOT Network. She has years of experience as a global IP consultant, innovation trainer and public speaker. Having prepared and prosecuted many patent applications, she is also a named inventor on several US Patents and applications.
Riyon is available for any patent related questions including (but not limited to):
- Do I have something patentable?
- When should I file for patent protection?
- How do I obtain a patent?
- In which countries should I file for patent protection?
- What do I do if someone is using my patented technology?
Areas of Expertise
- Intellectual Property
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Technical & Scientific Services
BS. Electrical and Computer Eng. NMSU
MBA - Eller College, UofA
Registered US Patent agent